Archived SFQ in Audit or MyWork???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so everyone says something different in our store.

When fixing SFQ should you do it in Audit? Or under manage inventory in mywork? Or does it even matter anymore lol.

I know in audit we are being told not to audit numbers down but only up.

audit before you back stock then back stock what doesn't fit.
I hope you don’t mean the audit app before backstock because you’d be messing up your OHs. The only time you should ever use audit is when you have zero push or backstock for your area or whatever item you’re auditing. You should be using mywork to update SFQ and capacity then backstock your extras then update OH with audit if there is a variance. Audit is also a quicker way to update OH and SFQ at the same time but again only when you’re 100% pushed and backstocked

Also a heads up, in the September addendum, it notes that store directors have to approve all on hand count changes. I know my whole team thinks it’s ridiculous but something to prepare for if your SD’s decide to do this

Also a heads up, in the September addendum, it notes that store directors have to approve all on hand count changes. I know my whole team thinks it’s ridiculous but something to prepare for if your SD’s decide to do this

We just got word that this is happening. Yes, it is ridiculous to think that the SD knows my department (which he hardly steps foot in because we're the only green area in our store) better than I do. Whatevs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess I better get busy now about 2 week to zero out my department

This has been the rule at my store for two months now. Ask me what my formerly green INF% looks like now. I really love when the same shit keeps popping up over and over again. "Uhhh...we didn't have this last week. Nope we still don't have it. No, we aren't going to get it in anytime soon. Maybe, we could audit to zero? No? Alrighty then. Guess I'll see if you feel differently when I INF it again next week."

This has been the rule at my store for two months now. Ask me what my formerly green INF% looks like now. I really love when the same shit keeps popping up over and over again. "Uhhh...we didn't have this last week. Nope we still don't have it. No, we aren't going to get it in anytime soon. Maybe, we could audit to zero? No? Alrighty then. Guess I'll see if you feel differently when I INF it again next week."

I have been blasting anything that hasn't been sold in at least 30 days, Zero.. If it hasn't floated up and either got backstocked or stocked at all, its not going to. SD has so much shit to fix from the last one I got a bit before she gets around to looking at that.

I have been blasting anything that hasn't been sold in at least 30 days, Zero.. If it hasn't floated up and either got backstocked or stocked at all, its not going to. SD has so much shit to fix from the last one I got a bit before she gets around to looking at that.

I wish I could do that. The old rule at my store was that if I couldn't find it, I was to audit it out to zero immediately. I never followed that 100% if I thought there was a good chance the product was somewhere but I ran out of time to keep looking. But, it was nice rule. Then, this fuckwadery started. It's ridiculous. We're out of egg noodles. We literally don't have them. Market has purged all of their backroom aisles since the last time we sold egg noodles. This did not result in anyone finding the egg noodles the system thinks we have on hand. But, people keep fucking ordering egg noodles, multiple packages at a time. I have to be up to 15 INFs just from these fucking egg noodles. I've enlisted multiple TLs to lobby to get them audited to zero. No dice. Corporate wants even guided audits done to on hands unless we're absolutely certain we don't have the item. SD for whatever reason doesn't want to audit them out. So, the shelf sits empty. (I make sure of this. If I see anything flexed in that spot, I take it out to drive the eyesore home.) It keeps getting INF'd. But, corporate is pleased somehow so that's nice.

Last edited:
I wish I could do that. The old rule at my store was that if I couldn't find it, I was to audit it out to zero immediately. I never followed that 100% if I thought there was a good chance the product was somewhere but I ran out of time to keep looking. But, it was nice rule. Then, this fuckwadery started. It's ridiculous. We're out of egg noodles. We literally don't have them. Market has purged all of their backroom aisles since the last time we sold egg noodles. This did not result in anyone finding the egg noodles the system thinks we have on hand. But, people keep fucking ordering egg noodles, multiple packages at a time. I have to be up to 15 INFs just from these fucking egg noodles. I've enlisted multiple TLs to lobby to get them audited to zero. No dice. Corporate wants even guided audits done to on hands unless we're absolutely certain we don't have the item. SD for whatever reason doesn't want to audit them out. So, the shelf sits empty. (I make sure of this. If I see anything flexed in that spot, I take it out to drive the eyesore home.) It keeps getting INF'd. But, corporate is pleased somehow so that's nice.

The minute they say we can't audit, then I will stop cause it's her store to get up and flying or to crash and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back