Archived SFQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye sales accumulator hello Sales Floor Quanity. Our store is changing to this. Has anyone piloted this ??? From reading the packet you can update shelf capacities on the spot vs sending it to my support.

Yep. My store is doing this.

I don't like it. If you look at the screen after you send an item, it will say like "zero on floor, none in back" (or whatever it thinks is there) and if you hit the product item for more information, the count will nearly always be different. Huge, confusing fail.

Yep. My store is doing this.

I don't like it. If you look at the screen after you send an item, it will say like "zero on floor, none in back" (or whatever it thinks is there) and if you hit the product item for more information, the count will nearly always be different. Huge, confusing fail.

If there are unworked pulls, re-shop, or backstock, that may cause a discrepancy with the on-hand count. If items are researched and the floor counts are updated on a regular basis, proper replenishment should occur (in theory).

Because you can "fix" in-store replenishment issues from the floor instead of having to use SUBT9999 to reset the accumulator or use MySupport to request a capacity change.

You could already do this via upc/dp mat or pog mait from the signing pc via the administration logon...

Want. So tired of the accumulator at my store. So many numbers get jacked up between trucks.

This was supposed to go live today right? I certainly didn't notice it.

She indeed did. Try to SUBT9999 something tomorrow and you will see a nifty warning message. My store set a bunch of POG's and SPL's and actually when our CAF's rolled around.......shocking it was not that bad. Now we did have some stuff that kicked back out, but for the amount of stuff we STO'd today vs say if we did the same thing last week, I would guess it was a good % less.

My only problem with this is that, in my store, BR/Instocks push 90% of the pulls, that we are the only ones updating SFQ. Plano and sales-floor are not required to. It just seems as they are scanning and pushing, why not just hit the extra button and update it? Save my team the time of having to re-pull and check it again.

I was scanning outs for instocks and didn't see a button to update the capacity of items. Where do you find it on the MyDevice?

I didn't notice much difference with the CAFs. Everything backstocked seemed to immediately get thrown into the CAFs again, but that backstock could have been old and actually go out so I'm unsure.

This has been active in my store for a month or so. We haven't seen any tangible difference in autofill and CAF sizes, and backstock continues to go back out to the floor on the next set of batches.

Also I remember an issue with on floor counts not updating with truck reciept when they first started the pilot. And LOCU will not update floor counts. The idea hasn't helped anyone at all from what I can see.

The problem is that the capacities reset whenever a planogram changes. So the plano team has to be on their game, always watching for bad capacities when they are revising/resetting.

Great. This will turn out well, cause they set, half ass push and never fill from home. Capacity? What is that? Two of our POG team will never do this, too busy talking.

This was supposed to go live today right? I certainly didn't notice it.
They decided at the last minute to roll it out over several days instead of every store at once.

Ours rolls out soon and we're being told we need to scan the entire store to update the SFQs. With what hours, I don't know.

If there are unworked pulls, re-shop, or backstock, that may cause a discrepancy with the on-hand count. If items are researched and the floor counts are updated on a regular basis, proper replenishment should occur (in theory).
When is there not unworked pulls, re-shop or backstock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back