Archived SFQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of stores are reporting plano issues when setting (Early Trim, Halloween) that have a lot of trapped transition that is un-located, that the SFQ is showing up as 0 on floor and 0 in back. You have to scan every single box or item and adjust the SFQ before sending to back-room. If not, once it is back-stocked, it will pull every single item back onto a CAF or AUTO.

Long overdue. If a steel roof support beam or where 2 shelves meet alter capacity it should have always been an easy over arduous fix.

A lot of stores are reporting plano issues when setting (Early Trim, Halloween) that have a lot of trapped transition that is un-located, that the SFQ is showing up as 0 on floor and 0 in back. You have to scan every single box or item and adjust the SFQ before sending to back-room. If not, once it is back-stocked, it will pull every single item back onto a CAF or AUTO.
We already set Halloween, we are pushing TaT tomorrow, so we'll see about that, but we were in Domestics earlier on Monday and had stuff showing up as 0 OF & 0 IB count and had to change it.

We already set Halloween, we are pushing TaT tomorrow, so we'll see about that, but we were in Domestics earlier on Monday and had stuff showing up as 0 OF & 0 IB count and had to change it.

The blowback i heard about today was from stores pushing TaT. My ETL and I have decided to tomorrow to "fake" back-stock everything we plan to trap and then LOCU the fake location to see if this will correct it.

Ours rolls out soon and we're being told we need to scan the entire store to update the SFQs. With what hours, I don't know.

The rollout guide says only to scan 3 or 4 dept's are to be scan and your allotted 50 hours spread over 4 weeks. So good luck! :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I helped a store roll this out this week! there 12 o'clock CAF's were 14 hours long!!!!!!!!!!!!!! push quality to say the least is bad in this store.....

"known issue" or experience?

"known issue" or experience?

A little of both. We rolled out a few days ago and have not really experienced issues as bad as others are. My store set a bunch of the bedding already, and I was surprised actually at how little actually did come out on the next set of pulls. Some of what came out did go back out. I think once the problem with transition get sorted out (not holding my breath) that this might actually be worthwhile.

So are are going to have to adjust the SFQ everytime a new POG Sets?

I liked the idea of this, until I had the idea of that ^^

So how is this going to work for stores that have BR work out the autofills on non-truck days?

They pretty much need MyDevices in order to adjust items with incorrect capacity, otherwise the item will come right back out if it's backstocked and the system thinks there is plenty more space.

So none of Early TaT has OF counts... today is going to be fun.

Do your custom sales floor quantities get saved from pog to pog

So are are going to have to adjust the SFQ everytime a new POG Sets?

I liked the idea of this, until I had the idea of that ^^

It says carry forward POGS/REV will roll over into the next POG. I would assume that means the capacity the pog gives you, not anything customized after the fact. Would be great it that is the case!

So how is this going to work for stores that have BR work out the autofills on non-truck days?

They pretty much need MyDevices in order to adjust items with incorrect capacity, otherwise the item will come right back out if it's backstocked and the system thinks there is plenty more space.

That is the idea. From what I have heard, it seems spot believes it will be more efficient and less payroll for the BR pushers to correct this vs the SF or whoever else pushes. If something gets BS, and then comes back on again on the next pull, they want the BR to go verify the SFQ and capacity, and change it on the spot.

Weird thing this week...maybe related? Researched an item with an OF of 6, no BR. We looked everywhere and zeroed it out. The 6 came in on the next day's truck. Comments?

Weird thing this week...maybe related? Researched an item with an OF of 6, no BR. We looked everywhere and zeroed it out. The 6 came in on the next day's truck. Comments?
Did someone acknowledge the truck early?

On rare occasion, a few boxes will not be on the load summary for that DCI, it may be on the prior, or next truck. More typical of the pallet of furniture at the nose of the truck.

We've never been directed to check the received day. I'll be doing that from now on, though! Thanks.

Truck was not acknowledged early.

Also, I won't direct the team to zero a count if the received day is yesterday, today, or coming tomorrow. It may be a on the wrong truck, or a on a backstock pallet situation.

We keep that in mind, a couple items go ahead and zero it, but trust your gut. If you have a feeling its in the steel, let it ride, and go have a look. Or a fresh set or revision day let it ride if it might be in that mess.

We keep that in mind, a couple items go ahead and zero it, but trust your gut. If you have a feeling its in the steel, let it ride, and go have a look. Or a fresh set or revision day let it ride if it might be in that mess.
Yeah...been doing this long enough to know that. We haven't had OH that arrived after they show as being in store. That's what my question is related to..not zeroing etc. I have a pretty good handle on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back