Archived Shelf label strips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice that the shelf label strips are becoming even more misaligned with how product fits on shelves? Doing ad set this morning, I was struck by how "off" some of them are. In some cases, it's just ridiculous how things are apparently supposed to fit. Sometimes, it's incredibly cramped. Other times, there's so much extra space, it looks like something's missing.

Yes!! There is definitely an uptick in crappy label strips. I do a lot of covering the printed ones and printing labels and changing capacities or changing peg placement. I don't technically have time for it but it has to be dealt with by someone. And I like my tms and wanna to be nice! ;)

Ps. I do what I can, I can't fix everything of course and some things can't be fixed that easy.

Now now children, Target corporate knows best. If you only set the pog how they say to do it, it will be fine.

That is the tone I get from anyone above who is unfamiliar with setting pogs when I tell them the pog is messed up.

This is a really pathetic attitude for them to have. My STL taught me how to set POGs and the first words out of her mouth were “This is more of a guideline of how to do it”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back