Answered Shift taken?

Coo

So I got scheduled for like 8 days in a row no day off.... I first told HR not to do that anymore and that I would like AT LEAST one day off. Then I asked a few people if they wanted take one of my shifts and everyone basically said no except for one person but she's new so I wasn't sure if they'd let her take it but I posted it on the shift board anyways hoping that someone would take it. Today I forgot to check the board before I left to see if someone took my shift for tomorrow. However, I did just check kronos and my shift is no longer there. Is it safe to assume that they let her take my shift? I feel like it would be weird for me to call and ask if I'm still supposed to come in....

So I got scheduled for like 8 days in a row no day off.... I first told HR not to do that anymore and that I would like AT LEAST one day off. Then I asked a few people if they wanted take one of my shifts and everyone basically said no except for one person but she's new so I wasn't sure if they'd let her take it but I posted it on the shift board anyways hoping that someone would take it. Today I forgot to check the board before I left to see if someone took my shift for tomorrow. However, I did just check kronos and my shift is no longer there. Is it safe to assume that they let her take my shift? I feel like it would be weird for me to call and ask if I'm still supposed to come in....
Definitely call and confirm.

If it keeps happening then change your availability to one day not available. Then it will stop.

Back