Archived shorts policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store has been unbelievably hot lately. Not sure if there is a problem with the AC or it's just target trying to save even more money. Because of this I was wondering what the policy was on wearing shorts (khaki of course). I saw a girl in softlines wear a pair the other day but other than that only have seen cart attendants and overnight wear them.

Only ca & o/n flow can wear shorts only. That is correct. On temp thing, your stl should be reporting it to building services. If you have a p-fresh area, that is the coolest place on the floor.

Was she wearing shorts or capris? If things are drastically different in temps in your store, your SFT needs to follow up with it. Our was just given a hand temp sensor to walk the floor and take measurements to even things out with our roof units. You also will notice warmer temps near your front doors and receiving with the doors being opened so regularly.

Was she wearing shorts or capris? If things are drastically different in temps in your store, your SFT needs to follow up with it. Our was just given a hand temp sensor to walk the floor and take measurements to even things out with our roof units. You also will notice warmer temps near your front doors and receiving with the doors being opened so regularly.

Capris are not 'best practice' CA and o/n can wear shorts. Women are allowed to wear skirts that are of knee length. If you store is not p-fresh the a/c is only on during business hours and the temp is controlled at HQ.

Capris are not 'best practice' CA and o/n can wear shorts. Women are allowed to wear skirts that are of knee length. If you store is not p-fresh the a/c is only on during business hours and the temp is controlled at HQ.

We are allowed to wear capris at our store. I don't because I really don't like them but it is allowed.

Working frontlanes, the store gets hot. When you are constantly bagging items and standing next to where the door is constantly being opened which allows hot air to come in, plus the fact that were are surrounded by machines spitting out hot air makes me jealous of our cart attendant when I see him with shorts.

Our store lets cashiers keep a bottle of water at their register but says that we cannot drink it in front of guests. They also say that it's a privilege and if you abuse it they will take it away.

Backroom + CA can wear shorts at my store (and o/n). Theres a girl in softlines at my store who wears capris a lot, and I don't think its a really big issue or anything.

A lot of cashiers and sales floor TM will wear capris (at my store) or roll their pant legs up a little bit. Nobody has ever complained or told them to stop.

We used to be able to but not no more. It's considered not brand to have a water bottle by the register.

What if it was kept bellow in that little cubby? I know I'd rather have a bottle with some ice in it then to drink out of the warm fountin near the restrooms.

When I worked for Target I always got a water from food ave and just kept it in the supply closet. (I was the cart attendent)

We're allowed water bottles or ice water cups (with a lid) as long as we keep it out of sight & don't drink in front of guests. It beats cashiers shutting off their lights & walking over to the fountain, which is usually backed up with a bunch of kids guzzling water 'because it's there'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back