Archived Should I call the hotline? Or is there another option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dealt with that for years.. make sure its correct in the system and take a picture of it. I take pictures of everything.. paper schedule.. anytime I ask off.. when its approved etc. Sit down with HR and explain everything and show them its correct in the computer and you took the steps needed. If it was approved they should follow it. Also explain what you have been saying here .. you want to work with them and not leave them short handed or leave the job but they need to work with you too

because they’re losing employees due to the switch so I don’t want to leave then shorter, and I’m just asking they do the same. I am honestly surprised that I’m having such an issue.
Just leave. I assure you they don't care that much about you. I know it's tough because your get a little attached but you gotta do it. The other employees aren't sticking around so you have an easier time

Just leave. I assure you they don't care that much about you. I know it's tough because your get a little attached but you gotta do it. The other employees aren't sticking around so you have an easier time

Not entirely true it just depends on the store. mine has always worked with me especially if the screw up was on their end. I'd say atleast give it a shot and talk to them and if that doesnt do anything then leave honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back