Should Target sell Bullseye stuffed animals?

Solution
There's Bullseye plushies on bullseyeshop.com already if that answers your question, if you're looking for a stuffed version of the Spot Dog himself. As for a big Stuffed Animal, if they don't already exist, I don't see why not. Would be nice, I guess.
There's Bullseye plushies on bullseyeshop.com already if that answers your question, if you're looking for a stuffed version of the Spot Dog himself. As for a big Stuffed Animal, if they don't already exist, I don't see why not. Would be nice, I guess.

Solution
When I first started at Target the dogs were given out freely by HR, ETL’s. I accumulated over 30 - some real unusual ones too - even had a dog with a pharmacist jacket. My husband thought they were childish and trashed them all. Wish I had kept them in my target office instead of bringing them home.
Some could Fetch $$ on EBay, But he didn’t care.

When I first started at Target the dogs were given out freely by HR, ETL’s. I accumulated over 30 - some real unusual ones too - even had a dog with a pharmacist jacket. My husband thought they were childish and trashed them all. Wish I had kept them in my target office instead of bringing them home.
Some could Fetch $$ on EBay, But he didn’t care.
Your husband is childish and you should trash him

Back