Archived showing my true colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been called out that, I'm not as evil as my name suggests. Truth be told, I think many people are opportunists and will do wrong if given the opportunity.

What is with the increase in theft lately? After Christmas, I've spotted so many that are stealing but being a TM, I can't do much. I'm constantly asking for the LOD when the AP, isn't available to tell them shady stuff is happening. I'm baffled that the others don't pick up on it. Does anyone else see such stuff and then find the evidence? And has it increased at your store in the new year?

I actually feel like it's gone down a bit at my store. I don't see as many numbers up on the board as I did when I first got there.

As for the TMs and not being able to do anything, if you see something just guest service them to death. Nothing wrong with that. You don't have to be AP/TPS to ask if someone needs help. You can do things like stay in the aisle and pretend to zone; things like that. You'll be surprised what will make someone put something back. We give our TMs recognition for their assistance in PMRs all of the time. :)

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. You really need to get with someone and let them know what you are seeing. Maybe AP/TPS need to schedule more or less during certain times. You can also tell them things like where you are seeing the most theft. That helps.

I am atrocious at finding thieves, mostly because I rarely have time to concentrate on anything other than the usual three tasks on hand I am trying to get done at the same time...

Finding out of dates in Dry market however... I am quite good.

Yeah our store has had a huge increase. Most of it is due to less hours, meaning less salesfloor, which encourages people to steal, as they are less likely to be seen on the floor by a human. But target has cameras so owell. Ive had over $1500 now in just two days ive personally found empty packages for. $900 on one day. It set a new high for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back