Archived Sick hours for calling out sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a few sick hours saved up, can't access the info from home. Regardless I need to call out tomorrow for school related reasons. If I say i'm sick will I get paid for those sick hours I have?

Next time, you come in & go on ehr to my time. Fill out sick time to be used. It has be approved by your etl or TL.
Be advise calling out on a Sunday, you may get a guilt trip by the lod or your etl, or less hours on the new schedule.

I think I have a few sick hours saved up, can't access the info from home. Regardless I need to call out tomorrow for school related reasons. If I say i'm sick will I get paid for those sick hours I have?

Yup and the sooner you get on ehr the sooner you can get it on a paycheck. Some people wait and have to get it on their following check.

How long do I have to wait before I can use my sick time? I was hired as seasonal in September and it looks as though I'm going to be retained, I have some sick time accrued, can I start using it, or do I have to be a full employee?

How long do I have to wait before I can use my sick time? I was hired as seasonal in September and it looks as though I'm going to be retained, I have some sick time accrued, can I start using it, or do I have to be a full employee?
Assuming you are in Oregon (since you put it in your profile), you can use it after 90 days.

aqCBwjX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back