Archived Since I Got the Job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I should introduce myself!!! I am meeting with Target on Monday to talk about my job offer. I will be a TPS and I am completely ecstatic! This sounds like a fun job and I hope I enjoy being the Batman of Target. OK, not so much Batman but I'm still excited! It is great to be here and can't wait to meet you all!

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to The Break room.

I always thought of myself as the Green Arrow of Target (he always had the best politics).

Last edited:
Welcome to The Break Room!

Thought I should introduce myself!!! I am meeting with Target on Monday to talk about my job offer. I will be a TPS and I am completely ecstatic! This sounds like a fun job and I hope I enjoy being the Batman of Target. OK, not so much Batman but I'm still excited! It is great to be here and can't wait to meet you all!

Well, has anyone ever seen you and Batman in the same room?

I love how you referred to yourself as the Batman, haha. You should probably get a cape to wear with your uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back