Archived SKUs to DPCIs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys/Girls,

I'm just curious if anyone has any experience with converting SKUs to DPCIs or might be aware of the process for doing so. I'm just asking because I'm ordering some product for my department (Starbucks) but I'm being given SKUs instead, and I'm not sure how to use them to order. Do I just 49 it? Or is there another way to do it? Thanks in advance.

Yup. But I'm looking to order a few items that aren't currently on it and my licensed store representative keeps sending me SKU numbers instead of DPCIs. :(

You talking about the barcode? If it's in the right form (12 or 8 digits) you may be able to key in the number and have it work.

Most UPC barcodes have a 12 digit format that looks like this: x-xxxxx-xxxxx-x or a shorthand form that's x-xxxxxx-x. They can usually be keyed in manually in most applications under RF apps including order. Punching in the first 11 digits on a 12 digit barcode usually works too but if it's an 8 digit UPC, all of them must be keyed.

You could try contacting a neighboring store's sbux and see if they have it I suppose.. Or mysupport.

Check out the TINV portion of workbench. There should be inventory sheets for Starbucks, which will include DPCIs for all orderable items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back