Archived SL research

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I was wondering if any other SL TLs can tell me their routine to get research done in SL? My store hasn't been on process and I recently got moved into SL TL position. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Research in SLs shouldn't be too difficult to get done... The Instocks team should own all the gondolas (anything on their pathing basically)... Then as a SLTL your team should own tables (the SLBTM), and jewelry (a designated captain or brand TM who could own that), and finally I would challenge your team and say the shoes brand TM should own the research for their area! All of these will take place on Wednesdays (jewelry) and Thursdays (Shoes and Tables)...

Oh gosh that would be amazing if that's how our store worked... Our STL wants the instocks team to research all of softlines every day.

Two of our Softlines Brand TMs often get scheduled for 2 hours of Instocks at the beginning of their shifts so they can do their research and whatnot. That way, the Instocks team can focus on the rest of the research and outs.

Oh gosh that would be amazing if that's how our store worked... Our STL wants the instocks team to research all of softlines every day.

In all honesty, it doesn't really matter as long as the hours it takes gets to the right workcenter... If Instocks does ALL research, then they need to be given the hours to do so :)

we have two mbtms and me and the other TL help out.

tuesday is rtw
wednesday is tables

we do them a day early so that our push schedule is more manageable.
we don't use instocks hours.

Thanks for the tips guys! How about researching accessories? It seems like we are always empty, is it an issue for anyone else?

the best thing you can do to help in stocks with softlines research for tables is to make sure the tables have visible aisle marks on both outside parts of the table so they don't walk in circles trying to follow the pathing. Socks, hosiery, intimates and accessories just need the zoning piece to be done Wedensday night, the path is easy for in stocks to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back