Archived small confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! so I just have a quick question. So a guest had gift cards and also wanted to pay with their cartwheel app since their card was on it. How do I process that? Because gift cards can only be scanned when I already hit total but cartwheel needs to be on the screen before you hit total...and the card is attached to the cartwheel so I cannot scan cartwheel first then gift card because then it wouldn’t allow me to scan the gift card.

The guest can either a) add the gift cards to their target wallet (go to the wallet screen, tap edit wallet, tap the little (+) option underneath gift cards, scan the gift card using the phone camera and type in the access code)

Or b) if you scan wallet after you hit total it will ask you if the guest has multiple payments in which case you can just hit Yes and do it that way

If the GCs are in the app and added to the wallet (background is red) you can scan as if it was a normal target wallet (before you hit total)

As Dog said, if the cards are physical, you scan wallet after you hit total, it will let you scan multiple payments. Hit yes, scan the card, then hit no when it asks for more payments (assuming they have no more cards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back