Archived So I lost my TM discount card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember where I put it. If I left it at the cashier desk they would of gave it back to me because I stood the side to put my money back in my wallet. So should I talk to my HR to get me a new one I know my team member number by heart.

HR can show you how to order a new one. It will take a couple of weeks to get it in, depending when you order it on the pay cycle.

It's probably worth mentioning that you don't need the card for the discount. There's a discount option to manually enter TM #s.

In any case, talk with HR. It happens occasionally and they can get you another.

there is that option but a lot of stores refuse to do it at the direction of ap, they are so strict at my store that I would not even think of asking a cashier to enter my #,your store might be different, order a new card, wish they were as strict with some of the things that actually matter.

It's probably worth mentioning that you don't need the card for the discount. There's a discount option to manually enter TM #s.

In any case, talk with HR. It happens occasionally and they can get you another.

Yes, don't try going to a Target you don't work at and asking them to punch in your number. And definitely don't go to that store and demand they do it.

Go to HR and see if they will issue a temp discount card until you get a new one.

Thank you everyone with your replies! I might end up just getting a new one plus I did see one TM getting her TM # entered in but ehh it's way easier to just scan the card. Also, If I get a new card will it deactivate the old one to where "IF" someone took it. It won't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back