Archived So I'm going on my 3rd year of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

miniminter

I need to get out.
So I heard about this place from a fellow TM who would rather me bitch here than to him. My store is a mess, the market roll out has been a mess, and I've never been around so many lazy managers in all my life. Luckily I'm about to start taking online courses and am hoping not to make it to year 4.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Good luck with your road to the ultimate escape. Trust me, there's no better place than TBR to vent about this company. I'm trying like hell to leave now, too..

Enjoy the ride.

I'll have three years in august.

welcome53.gif

So I heard about this place from a fellow TM who would rather me bitch here than to him. My store is a mess, the market roll out has been a mess, and I've never been around so many lazy managers in all my life. Luckily I'm about to start taking online courses and am hoping not to make it to year 4.

Go out with a bang, this site is great for that

Last edited:
Welcome to The Break Room.

Good luck with your road to the ultimate escape. Trust me, there's no better place than TBR to vent about this company. I'm trying like hell to leave now, too..

Enjoy the ride.
I hope you make it out! I'm still stuck until I get my certification and then I'm out of there!

Reactions: Him
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back