Archived So since the breach, is target slightly changing prices up on products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe it's just my imagination or maybe it's every retail store...that prices on items go up a tiny bit every year. But I noticed on some bedding products and grocery items prices are slightly changing up. Is this normally every year on certain items? Or does this have to do with the breach? Just curious.

My only thought on the bedding is the increase in the volume of cotton being exported. Grocery as well, grains have been exported more as well. Overall increases may be attributed to the rising cost of diesel fuel.

Occasionally I help the PA team with putting up labels for price changes and things go up and down all over the store on a regular basis. I think it has less to do with the breach and more to do with other factors like RhettB suggested.

The prices will not go up because of the breach. Prices usually go up because of other factors like gas and inflation. Employee's wages face the blunt to help pay for the cost of the breach. Don't expect higher raises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back