Archived So, the new electronics layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of beauty does anyone have a beauty consierge at their store or someone assigned to a position called mom and baby expert? Also has anyone gotten the chance to use a my device which is an iPod touch with a scanner attached to it designed by Honeywell? These all might be pilots but I wanted to see if they rolled them out yet.
Yes Your store's baby department would have gone through a remodel, they call it baby 360. You get an assigned tm (baby adviser) who is there for guest service and to help out expected mothers and stuff. they aren't to go up for backup, or leave their area. They're not even suppose to work on pulls either during the day when cAFs drop.

Attachments

• 946627_687201204638849_2054460938_n.jpg
    946627_687201204638849_2054460938_n.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 34
Speaking of beauty does anyone have a beauty consierge at their store or someone assigned to a position called mom and baby expert? Also has anyone gotten the chance to use a my device which is an iPod touch with a scanner attached to it designed by Honeywell? These all might be pilots but I wanted to see if they rolled them out yet.
Yes Your store's baby department would have gone through a remodel, they call it baby 360. You get an assigned tm (baby adviser) who is there for guest service and to help out expected mothers and stuff. they aren't to go up for backup, or leave their area. They're not even suppose to work on pulls either during the day when cAFs drop.

Is baby 360 coming to all stores?

Not to sure, i know right now its a pilot they are doing in some stores. We've had our baby 360 since augsut '13. Our store has 2 baby advisers, the payroll for it is charged out from headquarters. We get an allocated 60 hours for baby advisers (they get scheduled under offsite but no with mytime its under training) . they even have to wear whtie polo's that have a baby adviser logo on it and everything lol! as far as the time of day they work, they usually work 11-7 or 12-8 or even late mids 1-9 depending on the day when our peak hours varies.

It would be nice if our store could get a working beats display...
we're setting a BOSE endcap today. I can hardly wait for the nightmare of inconsistent-merch-protection --> inevitable shortage

My store already have the BOSE endcap set and it attracts many guests...and thieves. It's just a matter of time when they strike :\
We have seen urity wires running through the spider wraps herd. We have two layer protection.

i've seen that at a few stores too ... we're going to get the wires that run through the spider wraps as well. hopefully our shortage won't be so godawful high

It would be nice if our store could get a working beats display...
we're setting a BOSE endcap today. I can hardly wait for the nightmare of inconsistent-merch-protection --> inevitable shortage

My store already have the BOSE endcap set and it attracts many guests...and thieves. It's just a matter of time when they strike :\
We have seen urity wires running through the spider wraps herd. We have two layer protection.

Same here almost every display in electronics endcaps have double protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back