Archived So what time and workcenter are you scheduled for Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday 11/21-12:00-4:30 Food Ave., 8 pm-1 am Ad Set
Thursday/Friday-10:00 pm-3:30 am Food Ave, 12:00 pm-8:00 pm Electronics
Fun, Fun, Fun!

I am working the following all on the sales floor.

Sunday: 11am-7pm
Monday: 10am-5;#0pm
Tuesday: 9am-5:30pm
Wednesday: 6pm-12midnight
Thursday: 12nidnight-2:30am and 8:30pm-11:59pm
Friday: 12midnight-7:00am
Saturday: off mentally and physically

Last edited:
Lets my just share my entire week schedule because i cannot even believe I did this to myself.
Sunday:eek:ff
Monday: 7am-4pm
Tuesday: 6am-12pm (or whenever i get done writting the schedule enough that i can do quick edits on Wednesday.)
Wednesday: 1pm-11pm GSTL
Thursday: 7pm-6am
Friday: 2pm-11pm
Saturday 2pm-11pm

This will be a nice paycheck. :)

8:30am to - 5pm on Friday
11:30am to 7pm on Saturday.

Carts both days, but not opening or closing is really nice when it comes to this weekend. At least I won't suffer like I did last year, getting maybe four hours of sleep in three days.

Mines a guaranteed 40+ hours n maybe overtime :) I know that word is evil lol

Sun 230am to 11am flow
Mon 4am to 1230pm flow
Tues 4am to 1230pm flow
Wed 4am to 1230pm flow
Then
Wed 11pm 445am bf ad
Thursday 830pm to 630am bf
Sat 230am to 11am flow

Off on Thursday.
3:30pm to 12am on Friday in Mkt
4:00pm to 12am on Saturday in Mkt.
I was so excited when I saw that schedule. We have family coming in for Thanksgiving and it'll work out well. Also, we did have a sign up sheet and it seems to be working out for the most part.

Off Thursday
Backroom Day - Fri 7a-3:30PM and Sat 8-4:30.....

Works for me.....

Cash Office
Wednesday: 6:30am - 11: 45
Black Thursday/Friday: 8:00 PM- 4:45 AM
Saturday: 6:30- 1:15

I will somehow find a way to stay up all night, work, and then go back to work the next day at 6

Man, I really don't like target this month.....

My Target's problem is going to be scheduling so many of the flow team that week for 39.5 hrs. Trucks may run over the normal times because of the season. so a 5:15am to 12:30pm may run to 1:00, or more on truck days. It's gonna be VERY VERY tight. lol And 12 hours shifts for everyone on Black Friday, holy cow.

I thought for sure I'd be working overnight on Black Friday, since I'm the newbie... But I'm scheduled for 1:30-10 PM on Friday (in Starbucks, of course) instead. I'm really surprised. I need to go back and double check the schedule, to make sure that's not actually 1:30-10 AM!

Gonna be working from 6pm - 4am on Wed doing signs and setting up bins.
Then 8:45pm - 5:30 am on Thurs.

Wednesday 4pm-11pm FA
Thursday 9pm-5:30am Carts
Friday and Saturday off!

Not too bad. Considering Cart Attending for the opening of Black Friday is easy as we just do carry outs and restrooms checks not having to worry about carts as guests are fighting over them in the parking lot plus getting paid time and a half and shift differential.

I found out why they don't do shift sign up at my store....a SrTL told me that it is set up by favortism with the hr person who does the schedule. A couple of unrelated remarks by TMs after I heard that confirmed that some TMs were asked quietly what hours they wanted. And this apparently SOP at this store.

Nice.

I thought for sure I'd be working overnight on Black Friday, since I'm the newbie... But I'm scheduled for 1:30-10 PM on Friday (in Starbucks, of course) instead. I'm really surprised. I need to go back and double check the schedule, to make sure that's not actually 1:30-10 AM!
At our store, they usually want the experienced TMs to open because of the traffic density. I started back in the summer so they consider me seasoned enough but are pairing me with a pro.

I found out why they don't do shift sign up at my store....a SrTL told me that it is set up by favortism with the hr person who does the schedule. A couple of unrelated remarks by TMs after I heard that confirmed that some TMs were asked quietly what hours they wanted. And this apparently SOP at this store.

Nice.
That blows big-time.

Eh.. not my favorite Black Friday schedule ever...

Wednesday - 6a-3:30p prepping the store for product
Thursday - off
Friday - 10a-11p Backroom Day
Saturday - 4a-12:30p Backroom

I would much rather open than only having 5 hours in between shifts. Oh well, my ETL hates me.

Yay for my first Black Friday being a Team Lead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back