Archived So what time and workcenter are you scheduled for Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart621

Flow Driver
I would post this on the rage thread but too much raging over there :p

So basically for me, Logistics Backroom (overnight for 4th quarter)

Wednesday - 2300 to 0730
Thursday - 2100 to 0530
Friday - 2400 to 0730

backroom / most likely spending most if not all up in the electronics stock room.

thursday 3 am till 11 am
thursday 8:45pm till friday 6:45am

ELEC
WED - 1630-2300
THU - 2045-545 (FRI)
FRI - 1630-2300

first black friday for me too. oooh boy.

7pm -9pm instocks (quick run of store to see if there any outs with locs in back)
9pm - 12 (midnight) -- crowd control (working on my biceps --- hee hee hee)
12 (midnight) - 5am === electronics/salesfloor (can't remember which)

Friday - 5:30am - 3pm in Softlines. I've never worked in softlines before so I have no idea what to expect. -_- I wanted to work overnight but no such luck.

Starbux/FA: 8p-3:30a Th/F, 3p-10p F, 10a-6p Sa.
'Tis the season....

2400 til 745a Thursday flow /br/instocks
845p thurs to 515a fri electronics
330a to 815a sat reg flow shift

backroom 4am-845am tues, sat

backroom day (closer) wednesday and sundays

backroom day(opener) thursdays

Wednesday 3-11:30 guest Service
Thursday 9PM to 6:30 GSA
Friday Off
Saturday 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM Carts

Will be my first cart shift ever...and I am not a fan of the cold, not looking forward to that shift

Thursday
8:30pm to 4am service desk

Friday
1pm to 8:30pm cashier

Saturday
9am to 5:30 pm* service desk
*or whenever they unearth me from what is going to be an avalanche of strays

I'm actually really flattered. All of our cashiers who have been there for a while are working 8:30 to 1am. All of the seasonal cashiers will be in to work like 1am to whenever (short shifts). It looks like I am the only front end person who isn't a GSA or GSTL is originally scheduled a full overnight shift. I think that says something about their confidence in me. Or it was a bizarre coincidence.

I'm curious what our little old lady cashiers who don't work past 5 during the day and never on weekends are going to do when they see their shifts.

Last edited:
Wednesday 3-11:30 guest Service
Thursday 9PM to 6:30 GSA
Friday Off
Saturday 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM Carts

Will be my first cart shift ever...and I am not a fan of the cold, not looking forward to that shift

Have you been trained on the cart pusher? If not, I might suggest being proactive and asking for that training ahead of time, to make that day a bit easier on you.

Have you been trained on the cart pusher? If not, I might suggest being proactive and asking for that training ahead of time, to make that day a bit easier on you.

yea would be a very good idea to get that taken care off

8 00 PM-430 AM Sales Floor Ready to crank out those red bulls :wacko: Off Friday nice of them to do that one:)

I got 4:45 am- 12:45pm "sales floor" so I'm sure they'll stick me in freaking hardlines which i hate. I just want to be in softlines! Gah!:dash2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back