Archived So what time and workcenter are you scheduled for Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My schedule isnt changing this week except for the fact I dont have to take p fresh truck this week. No 4am shift black friday week for me. Since the holidays are coming, i assume my p fresh hours will increase. My hours last week were 36, this week 37 and next week 37.5.

For those of you who usually get p fresh trucks Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with order days Tuesdays, Thursdays and sundays, the order and truck days are different next week. Our order days are this Saturday for Mondays truck, Sunday for Tuesdays truck and Wednesday for Saturdays truck.

As for black friday, i get to close 3pm-11pm.
Food Order Truck as scheduled ON friday. :) "We'll just push it all in the cooler / freezer and push it on Saturday" <-----that's what she said! For real!

we just had a bunch of people going through orientation today....don't even think they will be close to be trained on anything but cashiering a week from now...that is of course if they make it that far.

I will look tomorrow to see if anybody has any shifts earlier in the week they wanna give up....but not Sunday!! I am going to enjoy a full 3 day weekend off that I didn't have to beg for or get screwed out of hours for.

lol...I shall eat my own words now...I took a Sunday shift...for cashiering...which is my least favorite work center. But hours, they be hours.

Attitude girl is gone, thank God. And we had one start orientation yesterday and come in this morning and quit. And we trained three more on the registers tonight. No idea if they will all be ready for their areas in a week, but they are bodies, and we will just have to spread out the experienced with the new and just keep going.

8:45 p-2 a Thanksgiving, Cashier. (I have cashier trained once. I made an 89 percent, which I think was decent for a first-timer, but I feel nothing approaching ready for opening. I asked one of the HR TMs for some tips and she was lovely. Still nervous, but I'll do my absolute best.)

Go back at 4 p.m. Friday to help close Starbucks. I'm looking forward to cashiering far more. I'd give my eyeteeth to be moved out of Starbucks for good.

Wednesday
8AM - 4:30PM - Logistics Zone

Friday
5:30AM - 2PM - Electronics

Got lucky to not end up with a split shift or anything, but I am rocking 46+ hours during this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back