Archived Solo Amplified Gifiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else been giving the task of setting Amplified Gifting by themselves? This is the 2nd year I’ve been given essentially no help. One day I had one person who pushed one flat of product. But that’s it. I’m panicking over how I’m going to get this done.

Take my approach as this just got dumped on me today (and "needs" to be done by tomorrow morning, lol)- only worry about one fixture at a time. You know what's being asked is next to impossible for one person so don't waste your energy sweating about it. Just do what you can in a day, one day at a time. If they get desperate enough to have it set and done, they will find some way to help you out.

That’s the plan. It just makes me sick to know that when this fails (because it will) I will be the one that gets the blame.

Are your fixtures built at least? Because mine aren't.

The adjacency calendar at my store says the set is like, 25.8 hours for the new ones

We're about halfway done setting them. ETLs were helping fill back yesterday.

Yep, and I’m not even VML. Was also informed after a week of having fire breathed down my neck from as high as the group level that I wasn’t getting things built and filled fast enough (because the product hadn’t made it to the stores yet) that I am also in charge of keeping batteries and gift cards full and maintained on top of all the amplified gifting stuff being built, filled, and maintained. Anybody else being expected to do those on top of the amplified gifting fixtures?

Has anyone else been giving the task of setting Amplified Gifting by themselves? This is the 2nd year I’ve been given essentially no help. One day I had one person who pushed one flat of product. But that’s it. I’m panicking over how I’m going to get this done.
I did amplified gifting today and i was so pissed because my opening TL told me to to set it one way and when she left for the day and the closing TL came in they told me it was all wrong, and to stop listening to the other TL! What kind of fucking nonsense is this that TLs undermine and back bite each other resulting in TMs doing double work and having to reset a whole POG after pushing it so beautifully? There’s a major communication problem between TLs at my store or maybe it’s just all out of spite 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yep, and I’m not even VML. Was also informed after a week of having fire breathed down my neck from as high as the group level that I wasn’t getting things built and filled fast enough (because the product hadn’t made it to the stores yet) that I am also in charge of keeping batteries and gift cards full and maintained on top of all the amplified gifting stuff being built, filled, and maintained. Anybody else being expected to do those on top of the amplified gifting fixtures?

Tell them if you are going to do the job of a VML you want the pay to go with it. ;) But yes, Amplified was assigned the battery filling as well. I believe it's corporate wide. But I haven't heard anything about filling the gift cards. Since our VML left and we've just got a new one a week ago, I'm knee deep and wading through to help her get it filled.

My leaders think the majority of those 25 hours is spent building the white fixtures. 🤦🏼‍♀️

More like finding all the crap that's lost in the new truck process. -_- Took us like 2.5 hours to pull for six towers and to refill the T-frames and even then we did not have everything it called for. Apparently one of them is only 68% and honestly I feel that's stupid for something that is supposed to be set this week. Miles to go.... miles to go before we're done.

Finally got all the towers and fixtures built and at least partially filled. But there’s still pallet after pallet of amplified gifting stuff to be pushed, with no help while I’m also getting pulled for SFS, backup cashiering, Electronics breaks, and providing decent guest service on the floor. Leadership at my store is no help either, aside from the VML, who is equally overwhelmed. The product that the group level was upset about earlier in the week just arrived on the latest truck. With zero support even when requested, it seems like I’m being set up to fail despite my best efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back