Archived something to think about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my apology for calling HRZone a MS... I never expand on the avator... also,,, since Target does backflips for its Transgender customers does it really matter what anyone is called anymore?

I'm not offended it's fine. I guess my question is you keep bringing up bathrooms and how Target would treat you better if you were transgender. Is that what this thread is about? Maybe Target just isn't for you? I am not saying Target is perfect and yes some stores are in the dumps but there are many worse places to work then spot.

one last thought on this and I'm done for good,,, I had been out of the job market for a long time and took the job at Target for something to do..but after starting my employment I was shocked to see how this spec Target store treated their employees and how the employees treated each other,,,180degree different than what ive heard goes on in Costco....
I didn't need the job so I quit but the others do need to $ so they stay and put up the abuse... if there ever is a store that needs a Union it's Target,,,

Hrzone,, I wish I had your Email address so I could send you the specifics of the abuse I received at my store,,,

I think that Target has been very supportive of me during some very rough times. ASANTS, but I worked in the corporate world as a claims adjuster for 23 years and I did not ever get treated as kindly. Of course, I was quite a pain in the neck too in those younger , reckless days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back