Archived Sometimes being off duty in a different store can be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
I was shopping at a grocery store. The geniuses at this one put their tobacco at this particular one on their express lanes. So the store's dead, and I show up with about 25 items. I live in a real yuppie part of my city. So the cashier was about half way through my stuff when the next customer comes in line behind me and 1 minute if that went by and she taps me on the shoulder and proceeds to say: "I just have to say I really wish I hadn't gotten behind you in line. This is ridiculous. I just had to say that." The cashier says: "Mam he has to come through this line since he was getting tobacco." The woman again says how ridiculous it is in the same yuppie stuck up rude manner. I just grinned inside and remembered I wasn't in my store, and was off duty, so I didn't have to kiss her butt. I looked right at her and said very sarcastically: "Mam I'm so sorry. I have clearly interrupted your perfect little stuck up world. I'm so sorry to have you wait for 2 minutes." She scoffed. "Oh I'm sorry mam, would you like me to bring your car up to the front of the store and roll a red carpet out to it too?" Scoffs again "Do you have any idea how stupid, self absorbed, and conceited you look right now? It's laughable. Welcome to the real world. Get used to it. In the mean time you might consider going to one of those 3 other check lanes with no customers at them instead of wallowing in misery for one more minute behind me you dummy." I never felt a greater satisfaction in all my life being able to say exactly what I'm honestly thinking. And I mean it! :sarcastic3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back