Archived Soo I think I'm leaving the store soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have three days scheduled for this week. But I haven't been called into the office yet or anything... I've checked next week schedule and it doesn't haven anymore scheduled days. It just said available... I was hired as a seasonal cashier. I'm guessing the last day I'm scheduled for will be my boot day?

It's actually very possible that you simply don't have any hours that week. Some of my friends have as little as one day coming up in their whole week.

I've never heard of not being scheduled at all for a week. 1 shift, yes, 0 shifts, no.

you could try taking some shifts from the swap board! and than when the new schedule is posted you can see if you are still there.

Yeh, if they don't sign off on any swap board shifts you take that would be a sign.

Ask your HR about it. If you're meant to be kept on, they'll try to get you at least one shift.

I have three days scheduled for this week. But I haven't been called into the office yet or anything... I've checked next week schedule and it doesn't haven anymore scheduled days. It just said available... I was hired as a seasonal cashier. I'm guessing the last day I'm scheduled for will be my boot day?
When did you start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back