Archived Specialty teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
What teams are considered specialty teams and why?

Pricing, presentation, instock's are generally the ones that are considered "specialty", even though I don't view them as specialty. In my opinion they are highly skilled Team Members that are hold to higher expectations because they know a larger skill set, but are still responsible for the same core roles as any other team member.....

Pricing, presentation, instock's are generally the ones that are considered "specialty", even though I don't view them as specialty. In my opinion they are highly skilled Team Members that are hold to higher expectations because they know a larger skill set, but are still responsible for the same core roles as any other team member.....

also planogram, I believe they are considered specialty because they are usually a select few TMS who actually get full time in their workcenters without having to switch to get their hours, of course there are always exceptions to the rule

also planogram, I believe they are considered specialty because they are usually a select few TMS who actually get full time in their workcenters without having to switch to get their hours, of course there are always exceptions to the rule

Planogram and Presentation are the same at my store.

Specialty teams get their hours cut at my store

They get all the hours at mine! Hardlines had 24 hours this week and softlines got 30. Electronics 115. Operator 56. Presentation 265.

Presentation has a crazy workload right now and they still aren't getting enough hours for it. I am instocks. We have 40 hours for the week..not exactly enough for a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back