Archived Spill the beans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitchen Corner if your store has it, presumably stationary corner if your store has that, TrendSpot and Gift 'n' Go for NextGen stores. Bath and Bedding tables and bookshelves. Kid's node.
It’s crazy how many more spaces they’re adding. I think any next gen store should have two just for the number of visual locations in a next gen store

On a side note I wish high volume stores got two VMs. One for hardlines and one for softlines. My old stores VM didn’t touch hardlines once because she was swamped in softlines
We have two and they’re never in hardlines.

Search Target jobs" Insert your area"
Amazing how many new positions opening up. Asants this may give you a look at your store, should be updated in full by Mon/ Tue

I did read that all TL’s go to pay grade 45 as a part of modernization. But who knows if they’ll change the starting pay of pay grade 45 before they do that? Probably :rolleyes:

I did read that all TL’s go to pay grade 45 as a part of modernization. But who knows if they’ll change the starting pay of pay grade 45 before they do that? Probably :rolleyes:
No ones pay goes down. TLs get bumped to PG45 in line with the rising expectations of them, and to curb the shrinking of the gap between TM and TL pay that’s been happening. Best team survey results for a few years have been showing that stagnant TL pay while TMs keep getting bumped was a widespread annoyance for TLs.

No ones pay goes down. TLs get bumped to PG45 in line with the rising expectations of them, and to curb the shrinking of the gap between TM and TL pay that’s been happening. Best team survey results for a few years have been showing that stagnant TL pay while TMs keep getting bumped was a widespread annoyance for TLs.
How about the widespread annoyance of long-term TM's making the same as new hires?

They're taking away the bonus for key carriers, which is pretty dumb considering how much more responsibility it is.

They're taking away the bonus for key carriers, which is pretty dumb considering how much more responsibility it is.
Balanced out slightly by all TLs getting senior pay. Besides, let’s not act like key carrier extra $1 wasn’t figured into their negotiated pay 😝

No they’re just giving everyone the bonus so it’s a plus not a negative
Also I think TLs being eligible for yearly bonus makes up for the extra $1

No they’re just giving everyone the bonus so it’s a plus not a negative
Also I think TLs being eligible for yearly bonus makes up for the extra $1
The bonus probably makes up for it, but if two people are in the same role but one has keys and the other doesnt, the one who has keys should make more. I'm not saying it isn't a net gain, just that it isn't exactly fair.

The bonus probably makes up for it, but if two people are in the same role but one has keys and the other doesnt, the one who has keys should make more. I'm not saying it isn't a net gain, just that it isn't exactly fair.
You’ll have designated permanent key carriers and the rest of your TLs will be temporary key carriers and can sign in/out master keys while they’re in the building, while I agree the TL doesn’t have to accept the permanent keys

You’ll have designated permanent key carriers and the rest of your TLs will be temporary key carriers and can sign in/out master keys while they’re in the building, while I agree the TL doesn’t have to accept the permanent keys
My understanding was more that temporary key carriers were for overnights/vacation coverage/Q4, not just like a "for the day" thing. Could be wrong though.

My understanding was more that temporary key carriers were for overnights/vacation coverage/Q4, not just like a "for the day" thing. Could be wrong though.
That’s how the guide describes it in the guide but from my understanding they’ll be signed in/out like normal keys but I’d assume it’s an ASANTS and up to the store director.

Well that dollar an hour is $2,000 a year. No way in hell Target is giving team leads a bonus that big.. no way lol

Well that dollar an hour is $2,000 a year. No way in hell Target is giving team leads a bonus that big.. no way lol
No, you're probably right but everyone with keys isn't losing their pay and any TL that will have keys in the future will be getting the same pay a Senior would have gotten so really it all evens out. I get the argument that TLs without get as much as those with Keys but you don't have to accept the keys.

Per the guide, this is correct. They must be signed out but they also must have a date that they will be signed back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back