Archived Spray paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you all see that we are going to carry spray paint again. Street dated for later this month.

I saw the pallet of product today. Otherwise I hadn't heard anything about it.

Also Target better enforce you have to be 18 to purchase. I can hear it now "team who has the home improvement key?" "Again, team who has the home improvement key?"

My store would just put a #6 core in there and make electronics do it. Never mind that they already have to go to the complete opposite corner of the store to unlock dysons and cosmetics, and to guest services to unlock the registry printer whenever it isn't working.

Also Target better enforce you have to be 18 to purchase. I can hear it now "team who has the home improvement key?" "Again, team who has the home improvement key?"

It would likely be age gated like cough medicine.

Reminds me of Crazy Endtable Lady, the ungrateful guest who swore at the guys who helped her get her furniture out to the car and tried to tell me our cans of silly string were cans of spraypaint and demanded one to repaint her endtable the color she wanted. :D

It had better be locked up. Because otherwise, we will see shitty teenagers come through and spray the fuck out of whatever they can.

Depends on the state or even the city. One city I lived no restrictions but a 5min drive, locked up and you had to be over 18 w/state issued ID. But yeah people are pigs any nail polish or pen/pencil/marker display its trashed in a day.

It had better be locked up. Because otherwise, we will see shitty teenagers come through and spray the fuck out of whatever they can.
Silly string is annoying enough. And shaving cream.

Last edited:
I could see a very disgruntled Team member getting Red spray paint and doing something VERY illegal with it!

I'm pretty sure I saw a sign come in that states of you spray anything it is considered vandalism and you could face charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back