Archived Spray paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to sell scrubs too. I get a lot for people that ask for that, and 100% of the time I tell them that the Walmart down the street sells them.

I was thinking that too! I was suprised target never started doing that considering Walmart has forever.

We need to sell scrubs too. I get a lot for people that ask for that, and 100% of the time I tell them that the Walmart down the street sells them.

We don't have them either, but I think there's a specialty store down the road that sells them.

We won't be selling it in my store. The sale and / or possesion of spray paint violates a city ordinance, with a huge fine for violators of course.

So you can't even have it for legitimate household use?

We don't have them either, but I think there's a specialty store down the road that sells them.

So you can't even have it for legitimate household use?
No its completely illegal here. People do however go to great lenghts to sneak it into the city. Then again it is a $500 fine, and you can have your car seized. It is absolutely ridiculous sounding , I know

Luckily i live in an area in which spray paint has to be in a lock up and over 18 to buy. Would hate to deal with random spray paint "test". Why do you test the make up on our shelves and strip holders! It's make up test it on the back of your hand.

It's illegal to sell spray paint to minors in CA. And I'm 100% positive we'll be locking this up if we even carry it.

We had some a few years ago on an endcap near the kitchen stuff. I never understood why they discontinued them.

We have yarn. It's just in tiny multicolor balls rather than normal skeins.

Those clothes that healthcare workers wear, most notably in hospitals.

I thought you meant like literally scrubbing sponges or something lol

View attachment 1981
It's here. They didn't lock it up at my store, but they have multi-step caps and layers of plastic around the top because that'll totally stop the bored rich tweens with too much time and too little parental supervision from spraying it on everything!
Lock-up in 5.....4.....3.....2.....

View attachment 1981
It's here. They didn't lock it up at my store, but they have multi-step caps and layers of plastic around the top because that'll totally stop the bored rich tweens with too much time and too little parental supervision from spraying it on everything!
That is a LOT of paint... I was thinking it would be just a few different kinds.

Also, why are your lamps just two aisles over from home improvement???

View attachment 1981

I am just looking at all the colors and what I can do with them. Now where are those stupid shelves that need a coat of paint?

That is a LOT of paint... I was thinking it would be just a few different kinds.

Also, why are your lamps just two aisles over from home improvement???
Pfresh stores have hardware mixed in w housewares.

i hope they get rid of the gallon paints then... those went ptm and they are a nightmare to deal with because they dont sell.... at all.
If they went on sale more...it's really nice paint, but the price is s bit insane.
View attachment 1981
Street date. Seriously.

I talk to the woman behind this line in Instagram. I've been waiting since she announced it. So excited. The paint scheme matches the one i picked for our house perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back