Archived Spring Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
The Spring/Summer signs that are up by the front end seem to be the exact same ones as last year. The flip flops, the hoses, and the gloves. So, is it me or is Target doing some "repeating?"

I think the signage up at the greeting cards is the same as last year, too.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the same signs. Gotta save that money by not creating any new signage. Using the rationale that the guest "won't notice" is just another way the company is chipping away at the Target brand. Do it often enough, and in enough areas, and one morning you wake up and find you're now Kmart.

The Spring/Summer signs that are up by the front end seem to be the exact same ones as last year. The flip flops, the hoses, and the gloves. So, is it me or is Target doing some "repeating?"

I think the signage up at the greeting cards is the same as last year, too.
Valentines was the exact same as was halloween. Meh. I think with the major player changes plus all the firings they just didn't have the seasoned staff on hand possibly to deliver new cohesive signing strategies.

What drives me nuts is I have one type (three hooks per fan) and the store next to us has another (five hooks per fan). Mine showed parallel to the racetrack and theirs is perpendicular. Now I'm second guessing myself....again. I hate FOS signing.

There's always repetition every single year. Same salesplanners around the same time. Same headers being used etc. Saves some money. The guest doesn't notice unless they spend 30-40 hrs like us at the store.

I think I was the only one to notice the reuse of the signs at my store.

The directions to the spring FOS signs didn't really work for me so I had to finagle it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back