Archived Srtl wanting to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few set backs within my store and recently came across an amazing career opportunity. I don’t see eye to eye with our Hr-exec or STL. Part of me wants to just say ta-ta, but the two week professional thing is my style. Yes, I’m bitter but can I just talk to my hr, fill my forms and do less than two weeks?! I don’t care if I’m keyed not re-hireable. Any seniors out there with exiting tips? Advice?

Not a Sr.TL, but HR TM here. Here’s some information I can offer:

Please fill out your two weeks, it common curtesy to others ETLs that you work with in regards to getting your LOD shifts covered.

But understandbly you can technically fill out your notice with your last day on the form not completing it all. Most TM’s either choose to have their term effective immediately or complete their 2 weeks entirely.

If you have any reliability issues like calling out, ncns, or don’t complete your entire notice you will be keyed in as non- rehirable in the hiring system.

Hope this helps. Good luck to your future career opportunities.

You’re pretty much stuck with working your two weeks. If you don’t care about being keyed non rehirable, then just put in your resignation and say it’s effective immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back