Archived Standing Room Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were recently informed that we can no longer have a chair behind the desk of the fitting room. Has this happened anywhere else or are our people being singled out as 'bad children'?

Still have a desk chair at our fitting room. Its fake leather too!

We've always, and still to my knowledge, have one back at our desk. Back when I worked in the fitting room I would get so angry when I'd come back from a break or putting out reshop to find some guest sitting there with his feet propped up on the desk...

We never had a chair at ours, but the little stools in the fitting rooms are used as a chair.

We have a chair, but our fitting room rarely stays there. They have a cordless and put out reshop and zone men & shoes.

Can't really judge that...most of the people I observe there rarely use the chair as they are busy with projects they are given. But some tasks they are asked to do would be easier if they could use a chair.

It was taken away for a week at my store, only one operator was allowed to use it, then they rolled the chair back to the office when their shift was over, I think it was a little stupid to roll a chair halfway through a store 2x a day and I guess someone else did too lol

At our store they were not checking items in and out because they were to lazy to get up and count items and we kept getting empty packages in the fitting rooms, so we (AP) took the chair away. Our store is busy enough our person is in there from 8am to close, no zoning or reshop.

If they didn't want chairs back there, they shouldn't have built the operator's station/fitting room attendant's desk as a typical sit down desk! They should've gone with a standing desk or a raised table or something. They're built to have chairs. It seems kind of cruel to make the operator or fitting room attendant to hunch over/bend over all the time to do anything at that desk.

they keep taking ours away because of lazy fro's and some how they keep getting it back. The policy is that, unless it's medically necessary, there isn't supposed to be a chair back there. Drives me nuts because I use it only at the end of my shift to do tags and rewraps because the desk is at an awkward height. But the other main operator is a pain in my arse anyway because of so many other infractions.

Our store has always had a chair, but our fitting room TM is rarely at the desk, so they rarely use it. Sometimes I'll use it when I have a bunch of stuff to fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back