Archived Staples takes a stand, will close stores on Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TV ad could start with some old looking video of a family Thanksgiving. Make it look real nice. Beaver cleaver type shit. Then it would switch to "Thanksgiving 2014" and it would be video of super long lines of freezing cold people waiting outside the store, drinking soup out the can. Then we'll say "Save Black Friday for Friday. This year we'll open at 8am Friday morning. Keep your holiday, get your doorbusters too. *que giant bullseye*

The TV ad could start with some old looking video of a family Thanksgiving. Make it look real nice. Beaver cleaver type shit. Then it would switch to "Thanksgiving 2014" and it would be video of super long lines of freezing cold people waiting outside the store, drinking soup out the can. Then we'll say "Save Black Friday for Friday. This year we'll open at 8am Friday morning. Keep your holiday, get your doorbusters too. *que giant bullseye*

You're good at this.

If I had the time and a quality camera I'd do a fake Target ad like this and act like it's real. Send it to the media and shit.

My old store was very busy all night on Thursday... especially over in electronics. Everybody was trying to get ipads and beat solos hd x_x. .. The phones kept ringing all night as well. It didn't die down until like 1 am I believe. And honestly I like working on that Thursday it fun staying up late and seeing people act crazy and stuff.

My first year working black thursday two years ago it was a lot busier than it was last year. Two years ago the line weaved all the way back through health and beauty for quite a while. and last year there was no line at all for people waiting to check out, im sure at first there was, but a couple hours in you could just walk straight up to the check lanes. Honestly though, what does target offer that it any different from anywhere else. they need to just come up with some better deals and wait till friday to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back