Archived Star Wars Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Star Wars signing and displays are street dated and shouldn't be out till Friday morning before store opens right?
The event is tonight at 12:01 making it the 4th but all signing should be done and out before that.

When I came in tonight I was told to put all signing, displays, and overheads out. I'm almost finished. If it isn't supposed to be out this early its on the PPTL and the ETL-GE/Salesfloor. I do what I'm told.

The booklet said that the signs/displays should not go up until the 4th.

I took that to mean that unless your a midnight open no signs go up until after the store closes in the 3rd.

There were stormtroopers on the entrance doors and an 8' Chewbacca making noise when I rolled in today.

I'm gonna ask the STL if I can have Chewbacca when the shit is over...

our store is raffling it off.

The booklet said that the signs/displays should not go up until the 4th.

I took that to mean that unless your a midnight open no signs go up until after the store closes in the 3rd.
The actually guide that I got for the event says the signing can't go up before 8pm on Thursday. Maybe I need to check into this when I get to work in a little bit...

If your talking about the giveaway toxic for preordering the Disney infinity that nobody got Sunday, I believe they are street dated for October sometime, or were atleast when we looked them up Sunday. So if you still have preorders to fill, that's great, otherwise they're going to be sitting in the stockroom for a month.

They are and we do. We haven't had a single person pick up their preorder actually. Which is not unusual for us.

As far as the signing goes, it's not supposed to go up untIL after close tonight unless you're a Midnight Event store. Not that really matters at this point other than seasonal shop. I wouldn't put anything up without ETL-Salesfloor or STL approval though.

I want one of those bikes, I wonder if they will do a non Star Wars version. They are so ridiculous they are awesome.. I would have to go off on it and mod and paint it.. Lots of flat black and bright green. And I would have to pinstripe the frame..

My store has been selling regular versions of that bike for the past 3-4 months.

We're doing an overnight to set. Backer and shelves/pegs before close. Then blitzing through the rest.

Anyone else get shorter backer paper? I only got 9 pcs off our seasonal set, with a note saying they shorted us.

@Redexpress: ohh that sucks. we got enough for the set but we were short 2 pieces.

@CaptainRevision: we got thee boxes of lunch boxes to give away. I also read that there was small chewbaka give away stop but I didn't see it. I'm assume it's select stores along with the tm sw shirts that I really wanted but didn't get.

@kangkang: the ten pieces go in the toy aisle and the rest comes with the signing ( a bigger flat box).

I got 8 for toys and 9 for seasonal

damn we had extra leftover (which im totally stealing tommorow :p)
there was 10 in one of the normal sized rectangle boxes (for toys), and the rest was is like an ism sized box, big and flat, it wasnt rolled up at all

We did not get or can't find the chewy that goes in the case for the giveaway. Nice of our Plano team to not notice until today what they are missing. Cause no one made a checklist. Glad I am not working this one.

We did not get or can't find the chewy that goes in the case for the giveaway. Nice of our Plano team to not notice until today what they are missing. Cause no one made a checklist. Glad I am not working this one.

weve been planning this mess for weeks lol, yall need a new pptl :p

damn we had extra leftover (which im totally stealing tommorow :p)
there was 10 in one of the normal sized rectangle boxes (for toys), and the rest was is like an ism sized box, big and flat, it wasnt rolled up at all
I found some of the dark blue backer from last Christmas with the snowflakes. I was really tempted to throw it up and see if anyone would notice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back