Archived Starbucks Emergency order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehomiesleepy

LA Street Soldier
Does anyone know how to place an emergency order for Starbucks? A simple break down on how to do one?

My Starbucks TL will borrow items from the Starbucks a block away. He did it six weeks ago for some of the smoothies.

Unless you're a TL, you'll need to partner with your ETL.
Depending on what you need, you might want to call around to other stores.
We've done enough swapping amongst our sister stores that we know who to call for cups, syrups, pastries, etc.

My Starbucks TL will borrow items from the Starbucks a block away. He did it six weeks ago for some of the smoothies.

We have one right in our plaza. Our SBTL knows what to do because she used to manage a Starbucks.

Does anyone know how to place an emergency order for Starbucks? A simple break down on how to do one?
Contact your Starbucks DTL. He or she can give you the midamerica email. Maybe its medamerica... sorry, but its one of those if you don't have it already. They are great partners for info on where your order is/ part numbers not on an order guide anymore. Email them regarding how to do the emergency order and they will send you the "emergency order" email.
I wouldn't tell my Sbux DTL I needed an emergency order, though. I'd say it was for a specific sign your missing that needs replaced. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back