Archived Starbucks ordering for first time and need codes for syrup container! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm temporarily in charge of ordering next week for our Starbucks as my TL is on vacation. She left me the order guide but none of us can determine which item is the white plastic container that holds the white mocha, chai tea, etc. that the shorter pump fits on. She's ordered one in the past that turned out to be a large (tall) version of what we actually need.

I spoke to my ETL and she told me to call neighboring Target/Sbux for the info but they are all in the same boat.

I don't want to contact the Starbucks DM but I would love to get these ordered. Anyone that could give me the DPCI for the container would have my eternal gratitude.

The container says "Server" on the bottom and also says "Part number 82558".

Thanks!

That's the deep one. The other is around 1 ltr.
Still trying to get on workbench. Today was hellish.

Thanks, Super, but I already knew the part number - I need the DPCI number to order it in our system. Thanks, Redeye58, for your help. I know hellish days, so I appreciate your effort.

Great! Thanks redeye58 - I'll let you know how it goes.

Sorry I have not come back to give you the update. Ordered it and was sent the taller one - not the one I need. Just going to give up I guess.

Arrrg! Sorry about that. I'll see if I can keep digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back