Stealing

I was fired for internal theft I was given the talk and I signed two papers and I was given a final check. Do I have to look for anything coming in the mail . I know it was a stupid mistake and I own up to it I was caught in my own world. The authorities weren’t therw when I got fired

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
I was fired for internal theft I was given the talk and I signed two papers and I was given a final check. Do I have to look for anything coming in the mail . I know it was a stupid mistake and I own up to it I was caught in my own world. The authorities weren’t therw when I got fired

DBZ

Oh please tell us the whole story. I live for this shit. Your consequences depend on a dollar amount. Some people get a bill in the mail to pay back the items you stole.

Planosss enraged

User friendly.
Oh please tell us the whole story. I live for this shit. Your consequences depend on a dollar amount. Some people get a bill in the mail to pay back the items you stole.
Not true. If you want drama ,telemundo is a good place to start. Stop spreading fear and lies by speculating.

Fly straight, don't steal stuff. A record may follow you. I noticed cameras in Walmart today. I bought a small pack of lead split shot sinkers and a package of Eagle Claw fish hooks. Very small items. Went to SCO. I'd bet they are packed with cameras.