Stealing

I was fired for internal theft I was given the talk and I signed two papers and I was given a final check. Do I have to look for anything coming in the mail . I know it was a stupid mistake and I own up to it I was caught in my own world. The authorities weren’t therw when I got fired

I was fired for internal theft I was given the talk and I signed two papers and I was given a final check. Do I have to look for anything coming in the mail . I know it was a stupid mistake and I own up to it I was caught in my own world. The authorities weren’t therw when I got fired

Oh please tell us the whole story. I live for this shit. Your consequences depend on a dollar amount. Some people get a bill in the mail to pay back the items you stole.

Oh please tell us the whole story. I live for this shit. Your consequences depend on a dollar amount. Some people get a bill in the mail to pay back the items you stole.
Not true. If you want drama ,telemundo is a good place to start. Stop spreading fear and lies by speculating.

All I can say is that I had to sit in on an internal investigation and take notes. It was one of the hardest things I have ver had to do doing 25+ years with the company. Just know the company has cameras everywhere, so ver careful.