Archived Steps to being fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a certain protocol target has to use to fire someone? I am not going to go in depth to my situation, but sort of feel I have a team lead or two after my head, is there anything I can do to make sure I don't get fired?

Do everything u are asked to do, if not give good communication as to what wasnt completed. Seek feedback on what u need to improve. youre question is too vague to give you more specific ideas.

Do everything u are asked to do, if not give good communication as to what wasnt completed. Seek feedback on what u need to improve. youre question is too vague to give you more specific ideas.

Alright, was told by one TL that I was a low performer. No other TLs have said this, I have never been written up for performance. But I was denied being cross-trained due to the amount of complaints on my performance. All I was told was I need to be more focused, any other TLs have had little input past generic responses of what the team as a whole needs to do.

Whats your workcenter? If i tell a tm they are not performing i give them very specific things to work on and continue to follow up. Maybe talk to your etl or this tl and ask them to give you pointers or what is it exactly that u need to focus on. If you think it is because the tl just doesnt like you id go to hr.

Primarily electronics, I also work in market on occasion, along with sales floor and cashier shifts a few times a week (getting called in). The tl has told a few tms they don't like me, but I'm not sure if they are trying to get rid of me or just hard on me because they don't like me. I don't want to go whine to hr over it because someone doesn't like me. I have asked my etl and he only said that I need to listen to what tls have to say since he has never seen me not performing.

It is suggested to get retrain by your tl, to avoid any further issues. Just ask for review on how to do your workcenter better, for a level of understanding.

It is suggested to get retrain by your tl, to avoid any further issues. Just ask for review on how to do your workcenter better, for a level of understanding.

This tl isn't directly over me, should I ask him or my direct tl? My direct tl had very little to say about my performance when I asked.

Either you're not telling everything or you do not know what is expected of you. Ask yourself (don't respond to these, it's just something to get you thinking about your performance - EVERYONE thinks they do a great job and work harder than everyone else) some of these questions.
How many AARs and redcards do you get?
Do you complete your areas faster than the other TMs and go help them or are they always having to help you?
When your zone is being walked how many areas do you have to go back and touch up?
Do you actually complete the tasks you perform?
Do you complete all of your work or leave it for the next shift?
Do you actually do your work like it should be or take shortcuts/do a half-ass job?
Do you stand at the boat talking to TMs or guests?
Do you see something that needs to be done and just do it without having to be told to do it?
Do you try to learn as much as possible, not just about your area but the whole store?

You need to get specifics from the TL, otherwise you won't know what to improve on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back