Archived Steps to recieving a pfresh truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me out.

What is the app I forget.
Also which three sections to do I temp? bananas,meat and freezer?

Temps in frozen, anything that is dairy, usually the pallet of yogurt and milks, bannanas (grab one from the inside of the boxes if possible, the blankets they use to keep them warm dont do shit, so put the thermometer near the peel of the bannana so it will heat up quicker and so nobody calls you out for holding the bannana and being that guy in receiving that is a professional bannana warmer.

As for the app? I'm not sure, I use the computer and its menu.

I'm only really familiar with receiving FDC, so hopefully this helps:

Type in adci in RFapps. It will prompt you to enter the trailer number (which is on paperwork from the FDC driver). It will ask you to key A for accept time and date you received the truck. Then, toggle over to all applications in myhome. Go to the PUSH application and enter in the trailer number to open the trailer. Then hit the arrow to go back (it will prompt you to scan the merchandise-which you don't do with FDC trucks). It will take you back to the first screen-choose close trailer. Click on the trailer number you opened. Then say yes to the "are you sure?" question and you're done. (If you don't do these, the product doesn't enter your counts in store and it won't drop off of your RWT like it's supposed to).

Also, you have to verify the seal number matches the paperwork before you open the trailer. Then temp the product (temp frozen, a banana, and a dairy pallet). Also, work on the paperwork (answer the questions on the FDC paperwork) and fill out the temp log. Make sure to record banana temps on the banana log and complete organics paperwork (required, even if it's a frozen truck). The paperwork requires you to record banana temp, dairy temp (refrigerated trucks) and the frozen temp. It will also ask if load straps were in place, etc. you'll also need to sign and print your name and copy the page of the paperwork where your store's info is. There is another paper (maybe called the bill of lading) that you sign and date and keep one copy of (it has the trailer number on it).Make sure to load pallets/banana blankets/pallet separators for return (there is spot on the paperwork to fill out the numbers of each you're returning). If you have a good receiving team member they should be able to guide you through the process :)

It helps to gather all available team leads or team members to unload pallets and get them to the coolers and freezers as fast as possible to ensure they stay in temp zones. Also, it sucks to unload a trailer by yourself!

Salesfloor is pretty on the money. ^^

ADCI to acknowledge, make sure to close when vendor leaves. Temps for banana, dairy, and frozen.

Thx anonymous.

also, don't unload the trailer with a manual pallet jack. The powered jack works so much better (and you're less likely to run yourself over with a pallet).

When I started, most of our crew was new and hadn't been trained on the power equipment. Our ETL still made us pull pallets using a regular jack rather than him doing it and us pulling to coolers. I have zero idea how anyone would do that consistently without slipping and dying.

Thanks! We get our Pfresh truck at 1am and we don't have a recieving team member or anyone that can help me with the process or well teach me. Everything was just told to me. With out proper demonstration. It went well! Thanks for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back