Stickers on name tag?

Are stickers on name tags allowed at your store? My store didn’t specify but I saw some other employees sporting some small ones.

To specify I know if you can it more than likely can’t cover your name, the target name, or have any kind of vulgar things on it.

Are stickers on name tags allowed at your store? My store didn’t specify but I saw some other employees sporting some small ones.

To specify I know if you can it more than likely can’t cover your name, the target name, or have any kind of vulgar things on it.
I put stickers on my jump code tags of more jump codes and my face ID is covered by DPM & SUL audit shit (paragraphs) so why not

o_O goog grief who damaged you all its just stickers 😂😂😂
The thing about spot is its very asants. My store it depends on the lead for the dsy and how much you socialize tbh. Some have pins on their vests that support pride things or various appropriate fandoms. Stickers seems to be fine if its not like atand out type like glitter or loud colors. I have seen those things actual help customers engage with a tm so it has its moments.

But like duses and dudettes this is a high schook level bored for the summer job stop taking it so seriously. You dont save lives. You actually spend time taking advantage of and making mental illness worse. Like. Chill. We all hurt people enough on the daily without lighting fire to their stickers o_O

At my store they use stickers quite a bit.

I thought they were supposed to ask each TM what pronoun they went by and whether you spoke any other languages.

Our store never asked so now you have a tiny name on a big name tag.

I also noticed some of the names weren't capitalized!

Nope! Not allowed anymore… they ruin the fun in everything….

Back