Archived STL coaching based on camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid we see someone loafing or doing something they shouldn’t be doing on camera rather than in person. Totally changes what they did.

AP’s directive is to protects Target’s assets. The time that you are on the clock is one of those assets, so consider it fair game if at the very least, AP gives me a tip to check on someone they notice dicking around on the cameras.

I think it’s potentially more fair to see it from camera; how many times have you paused for literally 3 seconds to say hi to a coworker and had an ETL stroll up and complain about it? Or been stopped by 17 guests over the course of a few hours then asked why you didn’t get more done? Or pulled out your phone to check the time and a leader assumes you’re on your phone?

The cameras provide context. When I was a TM, I had a particularly strict and bitchy ETL and when she’d try to pin shit on me my response would be to to review it on camera. Shut her up every time.
We have a particularly punitive micromanager who tried to blame me for three trashed aisle s in the backroom and a backstock situation with baffles and ghosts like never seen before. Even pulled up a computer screen to prove this....when I asked which figures represented my specific backstocks he said,"well you were back there " WTF? ?!! should have been my response. ..instead I reminded him of my complaint 2 weeks prior that someone in my area had no idea what a dcpi must be for and was zoning replenishing items by color!!! ...so maybe that person was leaving his backstock in disarray! ! So then he calmly say..s if it doesnt improve moving forward he supposed he could investigate further into who the culprit was..WTF. is now screaming in my head! ! Henceforth my resignation by the end of the week. What a douche. Always stand up for yourself. Likely he got yelled at and grabbed the first TM at 8:01am clocked in. Such BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back