Archived STL/ETL taking pictures of us

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was, however, asked very pointed questions about my perceptions on specific coworkers.
Unless you're also in leadership, you should not be expected to provide feedback about other TMs. The only time we're asked questions about another TM's performance at my store is about seasonal ones, with the idea of gathering info as to if they should be asked to stay on. Even then, I'm very careful about what I say and how I say it.

Unless you're also in leadership, you should not be expected to provide feedback about other TMs. The only time we're asked questions about another TM's performance at my store is about seasonal ones, with the idea of gathering info as to if they should be asked to stay on. Even then, I'm very careful about what I say and how I say it.
i know, it’s pretty toxic tbh. my TL’s reasoning is because they don’t work with some people as much as i do.

But what about store's that give TMs the minimum 4 hours a week with the hope that they'll quit?

If you could prove they're intentionally doing that then you might have a case. I know it happens and ETLs who do that are terrible. But you'd have to be able to prove it. I had a TM accuse me of doing that and called the Hotline. This was a TM that everyone wanted to see go and had multiple performance issues so she thought she could claim I was trying to force her out. She already had a very limited availability and all of sudden insisted she didn't want to work weekends. Never put in an availability change, never actually discussed it with me. So I let myTime write her schedule and then just deleted her weekend shifts. Due to that she was only getting abut 8 hours a week. I had to walk my ETLHR, STL, HRBP AND my DTL through the mytime edits. Then they kept her active 1 more week to see it themselves. Low and behold: Mytime was only scheduling her at most 8 hrs M-F, whereas before I was manually going in there and giving her close to 35. My name was cleared and that particular TM handled the situation so poorly that, in review of her previous actions, we were able to terminate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back