Archived Stopped accruing PH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since mid-last year I've stopped accruing any PH hours. Even with my recent promotion to PG13, I still don't accrue any. I have however seen my vacation rate increase since the promotion which makes up for it. I'm just wondering if a pg13 can't get PH, is it only reserved for ETLs now?

Hmm, did you hit the cap? Although, your cap should have raised when your promotion was keyed in......

I never got personal hours working 37.5/avg/week either. Figured it was for TL and up only.

I was a Front End/Salesfloor TM for 9 years, and only received a couple hours 6 months before I left the company.

The paygrade promotion will not grant you any additional PH hours. That only comes with time at the company. However, if you are not accruing and your current total is only .18 hours, there is definitely an issue. Best thing to do is talk to your district admin, who will probably direct you to the TMSC 1800-394-1885. Hopefully, it is just a glitch that is easy to fix.

I have noticed the same thing. My ph are not increasing but my vacation hours are increasing faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back