Archived Store closings - sad? mad? overeating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the last few weeks have been so boring and slow. We're massively overstaffed, everyone's getting their hours but they cut off ship to store and we don't get trucks and we have very few regular guests but mostly scavengers bitching about how expensive everything is and where are all the clearance sales? Goddamn mofo, there's clearance, just not FREE.

I get to help liquidate and I'm not sure I can handle that. Three+ years made me love Target and I'm gonna cry my ass off on the last day.

I feel your pain. I've worked at my store for 15 years, so it will definitely be a little emotional for me when we clock out on Friday for the very last time at that store.

15 years.. Goodbye

Zo0O93I.jpg

FWs6hrm.jpg

Condolences. As an aside, I don't think I've ever seen blue ceiling signs in a Target...

Wow 15 years is too early for a store meanwhile I’m in a store that has been around for 40 years and I’m amazed that they keep it open because we are low volume. Your store looks in good shape, it’s a shame they closed it.

We had a Super Target in our area close and it only lasted 13 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Kmart is going bankrupt while Target is not, so perhaps Target is better at closing stores that don't have the return expected while Kmart is not.

Our store closed. Don't get your hopes up high about the severance check...over half of it gets deducted for taxes. I worked at our store nearly eight years and after waiting three weeks for the check it works out to a little over two weeks pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back