Archived Store Manager start using petnames when she's talking to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows, maybe late in 4th quarter, after a rough close together, everyone else will go home and as you two are walking the store alone, the stress of Q4 will overcome her and she'll take you in the shoe department.

There's another coffee stain on the carpet. Thanks.

As a couple other people have said, that could just be her way of team building. Personally, both of my GSTLs (women in their 30s) call me "sunshine" at times because I have a tendency to look really bored when I'm not with a guest lol. I've also had a couple STLs who playfully joked around with team members a lot, so you never know, that might just be her way of being "friends" with her coworkers.

But on the off chance that she is flirting with you and she's cute, you should totally hit that. ;) Just be aware that you are probably putting your job on the line if things go south.

If your STL is hot, which you said she is, go for it. Target isn't that much better than any other retailer.

If your STL is hot, which you said she is, go for it. Target isn't that much better than any other retailer.

Or he goes for it and she was just being nice and things get really awkward

Meh, I'm really not one to be forward like that. It's not that I don't like her, all I was looking to do was keep my head on right and do my job as best as I can.

But shit is she making that hard...
If you reciprocate in any way, people will assume & talk.
The merit of any promotions &/or raises will be suspect because you're banging the boss.

Or he goes for it and she was just being nice and things get really awkward
Then it's just a job at Target. It sucks to start over, but Target isn't that special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back