Archived Store mod!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh that doesn’t even look that bad at the end of the day today we had full carts of reshop for stationary, paper & chem, pets, domestics, and sporting goods that had not been touched at all or moved from guest service since the night before (I know because I worked last night) plus everything that had accumulated from during the day :(

Doesn’t help that we had 19 callouts today

Please tell me you process your Paid & Left every day instead of letting sit in that box for days on end like my store.

I found **MAGGOT INFESTED MEAT** in mine yesterday since I haven't been closing Service Desk these last few weeks.

WHY????

Please tell me you process your Paid & Left every day instead of letting sit in that box for days on end like my store.

I found **MAGGOT INFESTED MEAT** in mine yesterday since I haven't been closing Service Desk these last few weeks.

WHY????
What kind of idiot

That being said someone did that I my store with milk. Disgusting

What kind of idiot
Well, they've been sending up new cashiers to train but we can't fully train them because they won't give us the freedom to dedicate training to them. I have to show them the basics real quick for like 1 minute or a couple of transactions and then set them on the GS register next to me because they're a warm body so that means that they're my backup, and I get no more backup since now there are technically 2 of us behind the desk, but I'm processing 5 transactions to the newbie's 1, which he/she keeps asking questions for.
Combine this with new cashiers who are also told, "oh, take all Paid and Left to Guest Service" and they see the beautiful, shiny "Paid & Left" box and just abandon it there, and the fact that the closer couldn't give two shits what is and isn't done and leaves piles of CRC, ESIM, defectives, VPU, Donate, and P&L everywhere, and the opener is just as bad...

That's how you get rotting meat in your P&L.

WHY????

We had fruit that had decomposed into liquid that I guess I was the only one who didn't start to vomit so I got that joy of cleaning that bin up.. I didn't even open the one with the meat in it. the bag was tied shut so it went straight into the double trash bag.

I already knew don't open it. I didn't have my respirator to block that smell that would have been unleashed had I.

And I am not even guest services. It was quicker to clean it up than have to deal with that smell while the GS person dealt with guests.

Last edited:

WHY????

There's no hours for that. It's an implied job. I have to hand it to the brainiac at my store who thought that up. Any job that needs done but Target doesn't give hours for is an implied job. Apparently, cleaning up maggots falls into that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back