Store rollout for MyTime website?

Does it let you request time off, or is that still only in store?

They can't. That's exactly why they haven't. Apple will not let you upload enterprise apps. That's why I could not upload mySchedule for iOS the few days it was out.
But they could make it not an enterprise app. Walmart and Amazon have their employee apps on the app store

They can't. That's exactly why they haven't. Apple will not let you upload enterprise apps. That's why I could not upload mySchedule for iOS the few days it was out.
Target will find a way around it. There is a app called target carrier which requires you to sign in and it only works for people with contracts with target. There are also ways around such as profiles or just adding the website to Home Screen. I know that makes it still a website but it would act as the same. I know target works with TestFlight which I don’t know much about but there may be a way to use that to make it. They don’t have to make it public either they could probably find a way to keep it private and you just visit a link and sign into your target account to get the download. You know more about apps then me but if I were to guess they are gonna do one of those or just use a website.

edit: can’t they just make it a business app and post the invite code in the tsc and how to download it.

Last edited:
edit: can’t they just make it a business app and post the invite code in the tsc and how to download it.
That’s how the current way MyTime.Target.com is doing it. It’s a one-time use invite code that will allow you to download the app.
Target doesn’t want the invite code posted out and then have TMs login to the app. They rather have a TMs login first to get their invite code.

Weird I know target has some enterprise apps because my store director handed me his iPhone and told me to go to the MPM app one his phone and type in the missing zebras for closing notes

Stores who have the new mytime— do the old schedule links and kronos app still work, or did they disable them for you all? I’m curious if the new mytime is in any way based off of kronos or if it’s completely in house
its based off kronos, they are using the API, when you used to download kronos mobile you would see a lot of other companies apps that also did the same. Target so far has just made it nicer looking and trimmed the fat which is good.

Back