Store rollout for MyTime website?

My store started using the app today for HR Experts and TLs and it’s super easy to use and is a suitable replacement for the swap book!

MyTime.target.com
Only feedback is it needs the weekly view that target.com/myschedule has. I need that to visualize my week. Also needs an add to calendar function.

For people who are technical/care: the reason the iOS app isn’t on the App Store is bc it’s just a web view right now, which Apple doesn’t allow. Hopefully a native app is coming soon

MyTime.target.com
Only feedback is it needs the weekly view that target.com/myschedule has. I need that to visualize my week. Also needs an add to calendar function.

For people who are technical/care: the reason the iOS app isn’t on the App Store is bc it’s just a web view right now, which Apple doesn’t allow. Hopefully a native app is coming soon
How is your team responding to the swap book going away ?

I can check tomorrow. Are you sure your store is rolling it out now. I thought it was rolling out gradually.

No one else in my store knows about mytime yet bc there’s been no announcement

even on target network, new mytime can’t see time card or request off or avail change so stuck with old mytime for a bit :(
That’s so annoying. It’s literally so user friendly so it should be rolled out everywhere.

ETL HR access only. Ask if there is a Mytime team member quick start guide. Hint--there is.

Hopefully they release a actual iOS app instead of a shortcut to the mobile site. Also a way to add your schedule to your calendar automatically would be dope.
There is once you log in there is a prompt and instructions for iPhones you get a redemption code through iTunes not sure about android

There is once you log in there is a prompt and instructions for iPhones you get a redemption code through iTunes not sure about android
that app is a simple redirect to a webpage, similar to how the Kronos app functions, anything you can do on the site you can do on the app which renders it pointless to go through the hassle. I never understood also why Target likes to buy multiple workforce management solutions and use bits and pieces of them for things. Workday can do scheduling and Kronos (mytime) can do most of workday. And MAX (before mytime) was actually quite powerful if you paid the company for the entire system.

that app is a simple redirect to a webpage, similar to how the Kronos app functions, anything you can do on the site you can do on the app which renders it pointless to go through the hassle. I never understood also why Target likes to buy multiple workforce management solutions and use bits and pieces of them for things. Workday can do scheduling and Kronos (mytime) can do most of workday. And MAX (before mytime) was actually quite powerful if you paid the company for the entire system.
Before workday we had like 4 different systems that all did what workday does so it’s gotten bettee

thats was i was thinking.. why not just use Workday for everything? I’m pretty sure they would even get a discount for bundling services from the same service. Or take a page from Walmart’s book.. their employee app is pretty much MyDay + MyStore (RIP) + Workday/Kronos all in one.

Per July planner New MyTime will be in all stores by Aug and Kronos app will be axed at that time. Hopefully they add time card to it soon.

my store is going completely paperless by the end of the year apparently… idk how that will work

Back