Store rollout for MyTime website?

Per July planner New MyTime will be in all stores by Aug and Kronos app will be axed at that time. Hopefully they add time card to it soon.

my store is going completely paperless by the end of the year apparently… idk how that will work
It's missing time card, accruals (more convenient than pulling out a paystub), and shift tags. I still have to check kronos for tags because they key captains differently at my store. It also doesn't show names next to shifts available for pickup, so if there are two for the same time, I don't know who's I'm taking.
But hey, its ✨✨ pretty ✨✨

My store just switched to MyStore when we remodeled and got the touch screen time clocks. The new MyTime app is better shift swaps no longer need to be approved within the department, and we don't need to log in every time

My store just switched over to MyTime last week. Am i the only one who...doesn't like it? Maybe it's just me, but it seems too simplistic. I and a couple other TMs tried putting up shifts that other TMs weren't able to see under the "My Available Shifts". I also kind of wish you could see whose shifts you were taking or accepting as well (that seems to be by design perhaps, but I feel as though we should be able to have an idea of whose shift you are covering as sometimes that could give you a clue about what you may be doing).

I also miss the weekly calendar schedule view as was mentioned earlier. Maybe things will grow on me as time goes on and they work out bugs, but i feel like the classic swap switch board was much less of a headache to figure out.

idk... but today for the first time I can't access the website (before it let you log in and it would say access denied)

hopefully that means it's coming soon. it is long past time to ditch Kronos
I work for a Canadian drug store and we use Kronos as well. It is disgusting, feels terrible, and the mobile app doesn’t even work LOL 😂

Is there any place a leader or anyone can see what shifts were given up? I like to see so that I know if i have to come up with a plan b. I'd like to know ahead of time if I'm going to be short a person

My store just switched over to MyTime last week. Am i the only one who...doesn't like it? Maybe it's just me, but it seems too simplistic. I and a couple other TMs tried putting up shifts that other TMs weren't able to see under the "My Available Shifts". I also kind of wish you could see whose shifts you were taking or accepting as well (that seems to be by design perhaps, but I feel as though we should be able to have an idea of whose shift you are covering as sometimes that could give you a clue about what you may be doing).

I also miss the weekly calendar schedule view as was mentioned earlier. Maybe things will grow on me as time goes on and they work out bugs, but i feel like the classic swap switch board was much less of a headache to figure out.
I agree. Knowing the who sometimes tells you the what. For instance, listing just consumables doesn't tell the whole story. It could be either open market or dry.
I miss the weekly calendar schedule too. I used to talk directly to TMs about covering a shift instead of posting sometimes.

Is there any place a leader or anyone can see what shifts were given up? I like to see so that I know if i have to come up with a plan b. I'd like to know ahead of time if I'm going to be short a person
Leaders cannot see who specifically gave up a shift but they can see open shifts in MyTime which show shifts that have been given up.

They really need to fix having to use an OTP for every single log in (even when checking the box). Don't know if it's only on Android but it is super annoying. Every time I request the OTP it takes so long to text it to me that it's expires by the time I get it. 🙄 Glad I don't generally have to rely on the app to know when to show up.

I don't know about anyone else but I will not load work related apps on my personal phone. Personal is personal. If Target wants to pay a small portion of my cell bill then I will use it but not before then
Target does have discounts with most service providers, so...

Time to get with the times.. Target wont be providing paper anything anymore.

Paychecks, Monthly Planners, WIU, Schedules, etc., etc. is all digital. Save the Trees 🌲

They really need to fix having to use an OTP for every single log in (even when checking the box). Don't know if it's only on Android but it is super annoying. Every time I request the OTP it takes so long to text it to me that it's expires by the time I get it. 🙄 Glad I don't generally have to rely on the app to know when to show up.

yes! For whatever reason my biometric fingerprint no longer works and I cannot get it to work so I have to get the stupid phone call every single time I log in even though I click the “remember me” button. Quite irritating.

I don't know about anyone else but I will not load work related apps on my personal phone. Personal is personal. If Target wants to pay a small portion of my cell bill then I will use it but not before then
Please realize that this can also be used on a desktop while at work. It’s MyTime.Target.com

Please realize that this can also be used on a desktop while at work. It’s MyTime.Target.com
Yes I know it can be done instore at work. And as for the other poster who said there are discounts on cell service because I work at Target that discount is not that much compared to the discount I get from senior and military discount.

Any word on vacation balances being available? Ik we can see it on payslips but it’s also nice to see on Kronos.

Back